Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese
- 2 C. All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- ¾ tsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 C. Grated Zucchini
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Zest
- ¼ C. Nancy’s Plain Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 2 Eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 ½ C. Cane Sugar
- 6 Tbsp. Butter, melted
Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz. Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ C. Butter, softened
- 2 tsp. Lemon Zest
- 3 ¾ C. Powdered Sugar, or more as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare 6 mini loaf pans with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the grated zucchini, lemon zest, yogurt and whisked eggs before incorporating the sugar.
- Stirring, slowly drizzle the melted butter to the wet mixture.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and incorporate.
- Spoon the batter equally into the prepared mini loaf pans and bake for 30 minutes, until a knife comes out clean.
- Allow the mini loaves to cool for 10 minutes in the pan before turning them out.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, softened butter and lemon zest. Using a hand mixer, slowly incorporate the powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
- Once the mini loaves have cooled completely, apply the frosting.