Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Plain Yogurt
- ¼ C. Rolled Oats
- 1/3 C. All-purpose Flour
- 1/8 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- ¼ C. Grated Carrot
- ¼ C. Grated Zucchini, some moisture removed with a clean kitchen towel
- ¼ Ripe Banana, mashed
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 Tbsp. Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Yogurt, plus more for topping
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- Prepare one 12 oz. mug with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices, and salt.
- Separately, stir together the carrot, zucchini, banana, brown sugar, buttermilk, and oil.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and incorporate.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared mug, filling 2/3 to the top.
- Cook in the microwave for 2 ½ minutes until puffed and a knife comes out clean.