Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 3-4 Sheets Phyllo Dough
- 3 Tbsp. Raw Honey
- ½ C. Chopped Raw Almonds
- Ground Cinnamon, to taste
- 1 Pint Fresh Raspberries
- 3 C. Nancy’s Plain Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with a small amount of cooking oil.
- Peel the sheets of phyllo dough apart. Working one at a time, lay them over top of each other on the prepared baking sheet with a thin stream of honey drizzled in between. Sprinkle each sheet with chopped almonds and add a light dusting of cinnamon, if using.
- Bake the layered phyllo for about 8 minutes, until golden.
- Once the baked phyllo has cooled, break it into pieces.
- In a small bowl, mash 1/3 of the berries with a fork.
- Assemble 4-6 servings with baked phyllo pieces, yogurt, mashed and whole berries, and more chopped almonds.