Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Vanilla Yogurt
- 12 oz. Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Vanilla Yogurt
- 4 Large Ripe Bananas, peeled and halved horizontally
- ¼ C. Shredded Coconut
- ¼ C. Mini Chocolate Chips
- ¼ C. Chopped Almonds
- 8 Wooden or Paper Sticks
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and place a baking rack on top.
- Place a wooden or paper stick into each halved banana and place them on the rack.
- Whisk the yogurt until smooth.
- Dip each banana pop into the whisked yogurt, covering all sides. Place them back on the baking rack, allowing the excess to drip off.
- Sprinkle the bottoms of each dipped banana pop with shredded coconut, mini chocolate chips or chopped almonds, as desired. Place two chocolate chips onto each dipped banana to make “eyes.” Lay them back on the sheet.
- Place the baking rack in the freezer. For best results, allow the banana pops to freeze for 2 hours or overnight.