Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- ½ cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs, whisked
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup Shredded Zucchini
- 8 oz. Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 12 Bone-shaped Dog Treats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda.
- Separately, whisk together ½ cup peanut butter, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Add the carrots and zucchini into the peanut butter mixture and incorporate.
- Gradually incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Divide the batter among the paper liners. Bake the pupcakes for 20-25 minutes.
- Make the frosting by combining the cream cheese and 1 cup peanut butter, beating until smooth.
- Spoon the frosting into a pastry bag with a spiral tip.
- Once the pupcakes have cooled completely, pipe the frosting onto the tops.
- Garnish each frosted pupcake with a dog treat.
*Pupcakes may be made with human grade ingredients, but they are meant for your best dog-friend to enjoy!