Featured Product: Nancy’s Cream Cheese
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ cups Butter, melted
- ¼ cups Cane Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 16 oz. Nancy’s Cream Cheese
- 2/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 8 oz. Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese, softened
- 2-3 Bosc Pears, halved and cored
- ½ cup Light Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Golden Raisins (optional)
- ¼ cup Dark Rum or 1 ¼ teaspoon Rum Flavoring
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Chopped Pistachios
- Prepare a standard spring form pan with a light coating of butter and parchment paper around the sides.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a spring form pan, pressing to the bottom.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Separately, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and lemon juice. Beat until smooth.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Carefully scoop the filling into the prepared crust, avoiding air bubbles. Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- To make the pear topping, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, raisins (if using), rum or rum flavoring and lemon juice. Add the halved pears and toss to coat.
- Place the pears cut-side-down in a baking dish and pour the sauce over the top.
- Add dots of butter to the tops of each pear half and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- While still warm, transfer the pears to a plate and drizzle with honey. Allow them to cool.
- Remove the cheesecake from the spring form pan.