Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Plain Yogurt
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¾ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Zest
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ cups Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Plain Yogurt
- Fresh Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a mini muffin tin with oil or cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Separately, beat the butter, sugar and lemon zest until fluffy. Gradually add the eggs and incorporate.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients. Add the yogurt and incorporate.
- Using a small scoop, fill the wells of the prepared muffin tin to the top. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the muffin tops are golden.
- Remove the muffins from the tin and allow them to cool on a rack for 15 minutes.
- Layer the muffins in dessert cups with Grass-Fed Yogurt, granola and fresh blueberries.
- Store leftover muffins for 2-3 days in an airtight container.