Lime Bundt Cake
- 3 C. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 1 C. Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 C. Cane Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 C. Nancy’s Organic Plain Whole Milk Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Lime Zest
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
Cream Cheese Glaze
- 4 oz. Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 ½ C. Powdered Sugar
- Rainbow sprinkles, as desired
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees and prepare a bundt pan with a light coating of oil or cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Separately, use a hand mixer to cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time and beat to incorporate.
- To the wet mixture, add the yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, and vanilla.
- Hand mixing, slowly incorporate the dry and wet ingredients. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the cake for 60 minutes, until the top is golden, and a knife comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to rest for 3-5 minutes before turning out of the pan to cool completely on a rack.
- To begin the glaze, beat the cream cheese and lime juice until fluffy and incorporated.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue to mix until smooth.
- Once the cake has cooled, drizzle the cream cheese glaze over top. Add sprinkles as desired.