Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Plain 100% Grass-Fed Yogurt
- 6 Small Heirloom Carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 Small Delicata Squash, seeds removed and cut into ½ inch rounds
- 2 tablespoons Melted Butter or Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Garam Masala Spice Blend
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 2 cups Nancy’s Organic Plain 100% Grass Fed Yogurt
- ½ cup Tahini
- Fresh Lemon (optional)
- Toasted Pepitas, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the cut root veggies on top of the parchment paper. Brush all sides with melted butter or olive oil and season with garam masala, salt and pepper.
- Place the seasoned root veggies in the oven on the center rack and roast for 20-30 minutes, until fork tender and just browned. Turn the veggies mid-way through the roasting time.
- Spread ½ C. of yogurt in the bottom of 4 serving bowls.
- Drizzle the yogurt with tahini, and a squeeze fresh lemon, if desired.
- Divide the roasted root veggies among the yogurt bowls and sprinkle with toasted pepitas.