Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Vanilla 100% Grass-Fed Yogurt
Crepes and Filling
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 ¼ cups Whole Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons. Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 3 cups Nancy’s Organic Vanilla 100% Grass Fed Yogurt
- 3 cups Fresh Berries
Eggnog Cream Sauce
- 2 cups Organic Whole Milk
- 2 tablespoons Corn Starch
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Paste
- ½ cup Cane Sugar
- 5 Egg Yolks
- 2 tablespoon Rum
- Nutmeg, for garnish
- To make the eggnog cream sauce, combine the milk, corn starch, vanilla paste, sugar and egg yolks in a saucepan. Whisking constantly, bring the mixture to a low simmer and allow it to thicken slightly. Add the rum and incorporate.
- Strain the mixture through a mesh sieve and set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine the milk, eggs, butter and vanilla paste. Slowly add the dry ingredients and blend until the batter is smooth.
- Pour ¼ C. batter into the bottom of a non-stick pan over medium heat. Immediately lift and tilt the pan in a circular motion, working the batter to the edges of the pan in one even coat. Cook for 1-2 minutes before flipping to brown the other side.
- Allow the crepes to cool slightly before folding over with yogurt and berries inside.
- To serve, top with Eggnog Cream Sauce and a dash of nutmeg.