Featured Products: Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Plain and Vanilla Yogurt and Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese
Lime Mini Muffins
- 3 C. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ¾ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ C. Butter, softened
- 1 C. Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Lime Zest
- 2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ C. Nancy’s Organic Plain 100% Grass-Fed Yogurt
- 16 oz. Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese
- 1 C. Nancy’s Organic Vanilla 100% Grass-Fed Yogurt
- ¼ c. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Zest
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice
Topping and Garnish
- 1 Pint Fresh Strawberries, quartered
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a mini muffin tin with oil or cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Separately, beat the butter, sugar and lime zest until fluffy. Gradually add the eggs and incorporate.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients. Add 1 ½ C. yogurt and incorporate.
- Using a small scoop, fill the wells of the prepared muffin tin to the top. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the muffin tops are golden.
- Remove the muffins from the tin and allow them to cool on a rack for 10 minutes.
- Combine the ingredients for the creamy filling in a mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, blend until smooth.
- Layer the dessert cups with lime mini muffins, creamy filling and quartered strawberries.
- Garnish with mint leaves to serve.