Featured Product: Nancy’s Oatmilk Non-Dairy Strawberry Hibiscus Yogurt
- 4 (5.3 oz.) Pkgs Nancy’s Strawberry Hibiscus Oatmilk Non-Dairy Yogurt
- ½ C. Apple Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Zest
- ¼ C. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 C. Strawberries, fresh or frozen
- ¼ tsp. Salt
Nuts and Seeds Granola
- 2 Tbsp. Grape Seed Oil or Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ½ C. Toasted Coconut Shavings
- ½ C. Pepitas
- ½ C. Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ C. Sesame Seeds
- ¾ C. Pecans
- ¾ C. Cashews
- ¾ C. Dark Chocolate Chunks or Chips
- In a small saucepan, combine the apple juice, lemon zest and juice. Bring to a low boil over medium heat.
- Add the berries and return to a boil. Season with salt, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, syrup, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt before incorporating the coconut, seeds, and nuts.
- Pout the granola mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread the mixture evenly. Bake for 15 minutes, until brown and crisped.
- Turn the granola onto a rack and allow it to cool completely.
- Break the granola into small pieces as needed and toss with dark chocolate chunks or chips.
- In small dessert cups, layer four parfaits with Nancy’s Oatmilk Non-Dairy Yogurt, strawberry compote, and seeded granola.