Featured Product: Nancy’s Oatmilk Non-Dairy Strawberry Hibiscus Yogurt
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- ¾ teaspoons Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¾ cup Cane Sugar
- 6 oz. Nancy’s Strawberry Hibiscus Oatmilk Non-dairy Yogurt
- 2 flax eggs (2 Tbsp. Ground Flax with 1/3 cup water, chilled for 15 min.)
- ¼ cup Applesauce
- 3 tablespoons Vegan Butter Spread, softened
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- 4 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, softened
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup All-purpose Flour
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the topping and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Separately, beat the sugar and vegan butter until fluffy. Incorporate the remaining wet ingredients with a hand mixer.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry and incorporate.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin. Layer sliced strawberries and the crumb topping over the batter.
- Bake the muffins for about 25 minutes, until the top has browned and a toothpick comes out clean.