Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Cottage Cheese
- 8 Eggs
- ½ C. Whole Milk
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 C. Thinly Sliced Leeks
- 1 C. Sliced Mushrooms (such as cremini, oyster, shitake or a mixture)
- 5 oz. Baby Spinach
- 4 oz. Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Cottage Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in an oven safe, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the sliced leeks and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the mushrooms to the leeks and sauté until tender.
- Add the spinach to the mixture and incorporate. Reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Pour the egg mixture over the sautéed vegetables and drop the cottage cheese in spoonfuls around the skillet. Do not stir. Cook for about 2 more minutes until the mixture begins to set around the edges.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until the center is set and the top is golden, about 25 minutes.
- Allow the frittata to cool in the skillet for a few minutes before removing it by turning it onto a cutting board.
- Cut the frittata into slices and serve warm or cold.