Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Yogurt
- 1 lb. Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ cup Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Large Carrot, shredded
- 1 ½ cups Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-fed Yogurt
- ½ teaspoons Lemon Zest
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Wash and drain the baby spinach before placing in a braising pan over medium heat. Cover and stir occasionally until wilted, 5 minutes.
- Transfer the wilted spinach to a cutting board and allow it to cool slightly. Coarsely chop and set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- Warm the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped onion, minced onion and shredded carrot. Sauté until softened.
- Transfer the sautéed veggies to the bowl with the chopped spinach. Allow the mixture to cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add the cooled veggies and incorporate.
- Serve with crackers, endive and radicchio leaves.