Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 C. All-purpose Flour, plus more for the pan
- 2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 C. Sugar
- ½ C. Extra Virgin Olive or Avocado Oil, plus more for the pan
- ½ C. Nancy’s 100% Grass-Fed Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 C. Grated Bartlett Pears (ripe but firm)
- 2 Bartlett Pears (whole)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9×5 bread pan with oil and a dusting of flour.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil, and yogurt. Fold in the grated pears.
- Incorporate the dry mixture into the wet mixture.
- Place the whole pears in the center of the prepared baking pan. Pour the batter around the pears, keeping them in place. Bake for 45-60 minutes, until a knife comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool on a rack for 20 minutes before turning it out of the pan.
- Serve warm.