Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- 4-6 Crusty Bread Slices, cubed to ½ inch
- 1 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Dried Herbs and Seasonings Blend, to taste
Spice Rubbed Corn
- 4-6 Corn Cobs
- Smoked Paprika, to taste
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Red Pepper Flakes, to taste
- 8 oz. Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- Breadcrumb Topping (see above)
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish
- To make the breadcrumbs, preheat the oven to 275 degrees and arrange the cubed bread on a baking sheet. Bake for 35-40 minutes until dry but not browned, turning half-way through.
- Combine the dried cubed bread, melted butter, pepper, herbs and seasonings in a food processor and blend until fine.
- Raise the oven temp to 400 degrees and spread the topping onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Toast for 3-5 min and set aside.
- In a large pot, boil the corn cobs for 3-5 minutes, until the kernels are just tender.
- While still warm, dry and butter the cobs. Sprinkle with smoked paprika, kosher salt and red pepper flakes.
- Top the sprinkled cobs with dollops of Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream, breadcrumb topping, and cilantro leaves.