Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- 4-6 Small Organic Yellow Potatoes, peeled and whole
- 1 cup Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- ½ cup Organic Mayonnaise or Avocado Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup White Vinegar, plus 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Dill
- Sea Salt, Pepper
- Chives, chopped for garnish
- Crispy Bacon, crumbled for garnish (optional)
Add the peeled, whole potatoes to a pot and cover (by 1 inch) with water. Salt the water and add ¼ cup white vinegar. Bring the pot to a gentle boil and cook the potatoes until just tender. Drain the potatoes, then add them back to the pot to dry.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons white vinegar and chopped dill. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Dice the cooked potatoes and dress with the sour cream mixture. To serve, garnish with crumbled bacon and chopped chives.