Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Cottage Cheese
- ½ Bundle asparagus, ends snapped
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
Soft Scrambled Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 Eggs, whisked
- 4 oz. Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Cottage Cheese
- 2 Rustic Bread Slices, lightly toasted and buttered
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with foil.
- Scatter the asparagus on the foil and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 10 to 15 minutes, until vibrant and browning at the tips. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Drop the whisked egg into the melted butter. Briefly allow the egg to cook in place, just until the bottom begins to set.
- Using a small wooden spoon, pull the outside edges of the egg toward the center of the pan, allowing the eggs run onto the exposed surface of the pan. Continue this movement and scramble until no uncooked egg remains, yet the surface is still moist.
- Divide the soft scrambled eggs onto two plates and fold 2 oz. of cottage cheese into each.
- Serve with buttered, toasted bread and roasted asparagus.