Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- ½ Red Onion, diced
- 1 Chipotle Pepper in Adobo, minced
- ¼ C. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 (15.5oz) Cans Black Beans
- 3 Tbsp. Chopped Cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 4 oz. Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream, plus more for garnish
- 1/3 C. Quartered Grape Tomatoes
- 4 oz. Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Sweet Potato Chips, for serving
- In a small bowl, combine the diced red onion, minced chipotle pepper, fresh lime juice and salt. Set aside.
- Drain and rinse the black beans. Add the marinated onions and fresh cilantro and incorporate.
- Reserve 1 C. of the black bean mixture and place the rest in a food processor with the sour cream. Blend until smooth.
- Spread the smooth mixture into the bottom of a shallow serving dish.
- Add the quartered grape tomatoes to the reserved bean mixture and incorporate before spooning it over the smooth bean mixture.
- Garnish with shredded cheddar, sour cream and cilantro, as desired.
- Serve with sweet potato chips.