Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- 1-2 lbs. Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 6 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Dill, grated
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 16 oz. Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Place the potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet with ¾ cup water. Cover the sheet with foil and secure the edges.
- Bake the potatoes for 20-30 minutes, until tender. Allow them to cool slightly and discard any water that remains on the sheet.
- Transfer the potatoes to a mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, chopped fresh dill and grated garlic. Toss to coat.
- Line the baking sheet with foil and add the dressed potatoes. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Place an additional baking sheet directly on top of the potatoes and press down evenly to smash.
- Place the potatoes back in the oven and roast on the upper rack for 5-10 minutes, until the tops turn golden.
- Transfer the roasted potatoes to a platter. Garnish with additional dill and serve with sour cream for dipping.