Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Plain Yogurt
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Avocado, diced
Root Vegetables (4 cups chopped)
- Golden Beets
- Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Watermelon Radishes
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- ¼ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Chopped Fresh Herbs, such as parsley or thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- ½ cup Nancy’s Organic Plain 100% Grass-Fed Yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, together the white wine vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and seasonings. Whisk in the yogurt and set the dressing aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the chopped veggies in olive oil and season with salt and pepper before arranging them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast the chopped, seasoned veggies for about 25 minutes, until fork tender. Allow them to cool on the sheet for 10 minutes.
- Just before serving, lightly toss the vegetables with baby spinach and diced avocado.
- Serve the tossed veggies directly on the baking sheet with the dressing on the side.