Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
Serves | 4
A light salad that features a fresh, creamy dressing that complements beautifully. Delicious as a side dish, or top it with your favorite protein for a full meal.
- ½ cup Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup packed cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced chives, plus more for garnish, if desired
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 bunch (about 1 pound) multi-colored carrots, tops trimmed
- 4 red radishes, very thinly sliced
- ½ fennel bulb, very thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled
In a blender combine yogurt, green onion, cilantro, chives, parsley, lemon juice, oil, salt, and garlic. Blend until smooth.
Peel carrots and use vegetable peeler to cut carrots into long, thin ribbons. In a salad bowl toss carrots with radishes and fennel and top with dressing and feta. Garnish with fennel fronds and/or chives if desired.