Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 1 C. Water
- ½ C. Quick-Cooking Steel Cut Oats
- 2 tsp. Butter
- 2 Scallions, sliced
- ½ Bunch Swiss Chard, coarsely chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ½ C. Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- Gomasio (Sesame Salt) and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, for garnish
- According to package directions, boil the water and stir in the oatmeal. Reduce the heat. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes, until thickened.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the sliced green onion and sauté until vibrant.
- Add the swiss chard and sauté until just softened.
- Add the cooked oats into the sauté pan and toss to incorporate.
- Spoon the yogurt into the bottom of a serving bowl and spoon the cooked mixture on top.
- Garnish with gomasio and pumpkin seeds as desired.