Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 8 oz. Feta Cheese, coarsely chopped
- 4 oz. Nancy’s Whole Milk Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Lemon Zest, plus more for garnish
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1-2 Bunches Radishes, halved or quartered
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Arugula and/or Microgreens
- Flaked Sea Salt and Black Pepper, to taste.
- Crushed walnuts, for garnish
- Combine the feta and yogurt in a food processor with the olive oil and lemon juice. Add black pepper and purée until smooth. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- Place the prepared radishes in the pan, cut side down. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook the radishes until they soften and begin to brown, 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic; toss and cook 2 minutes more. Remove from the heat.
- Melt the butter with the sauteed radishes and toss to coat.
- Spread some whipped feta onto a large serving plate. Sprinkle with arugula and/or microgreens, top with sauteed radishes and drizzle with olive oil. Season with flaked sea salt and black pepper.
- Serve garnished with crushed walnuts.