Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk or Lowfat Cottage Cheese
Salt Crusted Baked Potatoes
- 4 Large Russet Potatoes, scrubbed and patted dry
- ¼ C. Olive Oil
- ¼ C. Kosher Salt
- 16 oz. Nancy’s Organic Cottage Cheese
- Diced Tomatoes and Za’atar
- Sichuan Veggies
- Sliced Hard Boiled Eggs and Crispy Bacon
- Sliced Green Onions and Black Pepper
- Drizzle and rub the potatoes with olive oil. Poke holes several times on all sides and coat with kosher salt. Shake away excess salt, leaving a good amount on the surface.
- Place the prepared potatoes together on a microwave safe plate and cook in the microwave for 25-30 minutes (about 6-8 minutes per potato). Half-way through cooking, rotate the potatoes and check for tenderness.
- Cool the cooked potatoes for 5 minutes before cutting lengthwise across the top and fluffing the insides with a fork.
- To serve, add Nancy’s Cottage Cheese and additional toppings as desired.