Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- 4-5 Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into roughly 1-inch chunks
- ½ cup Melted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt, or to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 8 oz. Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- Whisk together the melted butter, salt and pepper.
- Place the peeled, cut potatoes in a 6 qt. crock pot. Pour the butter mixture over the cut potatoes and toss to coat. Cook for 4 hours on the high setting.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, add the sour cream and chopped rosemary and mash until smooth.
- Transfer the mashed potatoes to a mixing bowl. Season with black pepper and garnish with rosemary.