Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Lowfat Yogurt
- ½ C. Butternut or Acorn Squash, cubed
- ¼ C. Red Onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp. Spicy Yogurt Sauce (see below)
- 1 C. Cooked Quinoa
- ½ C. Winter Greens
Spicy Yogurt Sauce
- 3/4 C. Nancy’s Organic Lowfat Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/4 C. Raw Almonds, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice, fresh
- 3 Tbsp. Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp. Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Coriander
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Toss the prepared squash and onion in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-30 minutes, until tender and just browned.
- To make the sauce, combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- To serve, spoon the sauce in the bottom of the bowl. Layer cooked quinoa and greens overtop, finishing with roasted squash and onions. Season with more salt and pepper, as desired.