Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Yogurt Plain
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Freshly Grated Ginger
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 C. Red Lentils
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 15 oz. Can Chopped Tomatoes
- 3 C. Water
- Salt, to taste
- 4 C. Cooked Jasmine Rice
- 1 C. Nancy’s Organic Plain 100% Grass-Fed Yogurt
- 2 Skinny Carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 English Cucumber, sliced in ribbons and rolled
- 6 Radishes, thinly sliced
- Fresh Cilantro, for garnish
- Heat the oil in a 3 qt. stock pot until shimmering. Add the diced onion and potatoes to the pot. Sauté until the onions are softened.
- Add the ginger, garlic, lentils and spices to the pot. Reduce the heat and cook for 2 minutes more until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes and water to the pot and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for about 20 minutes, until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Season with salt, to taste.
- Serve over jasmine rice with yogurt, veggies, and cilantro.