Ginger Cookie Crust
- 1 C. Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 C. Crushed Ginger Cookies
- 2 Tbsp. Cane Sugar
- ½ C. Butter, melted
- 6 oz. Nancy’s Organic Plain Cream Cheese
- 6 oz. Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- 6 oz. Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Cottage Cheese
- 1 ¼ C. Cane Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 C. Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 ½ tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- Pinch of Fine Sea Salt
- Ground Cinnamon, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, ginger cookie crumbs, and sugar. Add the melted butter and incorporate.
- Press the crust mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the filling except for the cinnamon. Use a hand mixer to blend until smooth.
- Pour the filling over the prepared crust. Bake until fully set, 30-35 minutes.
- Place the pan on a rack and allow the cake to cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Dust the bars with ground cinnamon just before serving.