Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 2 C. All-purpose Flour
- ¾ tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 C. Cane Sugar
- 8 oz. Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 C. Pureed Pumpkin Pie Mix
- ¼ C. Butter, softened
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
Pumpkin Spice Layer
- ½ C. Brown Sugar, packed
- ½ C. Finely Chopped Toasted Walnuts
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin Spice Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare 6 mini loaf pans with butter or cooking spray and parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Separately, beat the remaining wet cake ingredients with a hand mixer. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry and incorporate.
- For the pumpkin spice layer, combine the brown sugar, chopped walnuts, and pumpkin spice blend in a small bowl and set aside.
- Spoon half of the batter into the prepared pans and sprinkle half the pumpkin spice mixture on top. Add the other half of the batter, and finish with the remaining pumpkin spice mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown with surface cracks beginning to form and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cakes to cool for 10 minutes before turning them out of the pans.