Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese
- 1 Asparagus Bundle, trimmed and lightly steamed
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Puff Pastry sheet
- 5 oz. Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese
- ½ Pint Grape Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Egg, whisked
- Herbs and Seasonings Blend
- Flaked Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drizzle the asparagus spears with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Thaw the puff pastry sheet according to package directions.
- Gently roll the puff pastry sheet (a few times in each direction) on a cool, lightly floured surface.
- Cut the pastry in 9 equal squares. Place them on the prepared baking sheet and turn them on the diagonal.
- Spread about 1 Tbsp. of cream cheese in the center of each square; layer them with tomato slices and seasoned asparagus spears.
- Working one at a time, fold one corner over the bundles and brush with egg. Cross the opposite corner over top and use slight pressure to create a seal.
- Brush each bundle with egg and bake for 10 -15 minutes, until puffed and golden.