Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Minced Fresh Herbs
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Milk
- ¼ Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 cups Grated Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 cups Grated Sweet Potatoes
- 2 cups Grated Carrots
- Butter, for the griddle
- 8 oz. Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream, for garnish
- Heat a griddle to 325 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, fresh herbs, salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs and milk. Whisk to incorporate.
- Fold the onions, grated potatoes and additional grated veggies into the mixture. Toss to coat.
- Using a large scoop, place mounds of the potato-veggie mixture onto the buttered grill.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes per side until the cakes are tender inside and golden on the outside.
- Serve with Nancy’s Sour Cream.