Featured Product: Nancy’s Oatmilk Non-Dairy Vanilla Yogurt
- 4 C. Sliced Ripe Plums
- ¾ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Ground Ginger
- ½ C. Cane Sugar, divided
- 5 Tbsp. Butter or Vegan Butter Sticks, plus more for the pan
- ¾ C. Rolled Oats
- ½ C. Pecan Halves
- 24 oz. Nancy’s Vanilla Non-Dairy Oatmilk Yogurt for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare an 8×8 square pan with butter.
- Combine the spices with 2 Tbsp. cane sugar and sprinkle over the sliced plums. Toss to coat. Pour the prepared fruit evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- In a food processor, combine the remaining sugar, butter, rolled oats, and pecan halves. Pulse lightly to chop until just incorporated.
- Crumble the oat mixture over the prepared plums and bake for 30-35 minutes to allow liquids to fully reduce. In the last 10 minutes of baking, cover with foil as needed to avoid overbrowning.
- Allow the plum crumble to cool and set in the pan for about 20 minutes before serving.