- 15 oz. Prepared Pie Dough, chilled and rolled to about 1/8 inch
- 4-5 Multi-colored Apples and/or Firm Pears
- Raw Cane Sugar or Honey, for serving
- 16 oz. Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese
- 1 C. Nancy’s Organic Vanilla 100% Grass-Fed Yogurt
- ¼ c. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly press the prepared crust into an 8-inch pie plate.
- Using a fork, poke holes in the bottom of the crust to vent.
- Blind bake the crust (without filling) for about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven just prior to browning and allow it cool completely.
- Combine the ingredients for the filling in a mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, blend them until smooth.
- Spooning on top of the cooled crust, fill with ½-inch of space at the top and chill for 20-30 minutes.
- Slice each apple with a mandolin, keeping colors separate. Toss with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- At serving time, arrange the apple slices on top of the pie with the peels facing up in a graduation of color. Sprinkle with raw cane sugar or drizzle with honey, if desired.