Featured Product: Nancy’s Oatmilk Non-Dairy Plain Yogurt
- 8 Cinnamon Sticks
- ¾-inch Ginger Root, sliced
- 6 Whole Cloves
- 1 Pint Honey
- 24 oz. Nancy’s Plain Oatmilk Non-Dairy Yogurt
- 1 Pink Grapefruit, “supremed” (skin, pith and membranes cut away)
- 2 Tbsp. Spiced Honey (see above)
- ¼ C. Chopped Pistachios
- To make the spiced honey, prepare a double boiler by adding 3 C. water to a 2 qt. saucepan over medium-high heat and placing a glass bowl on top. Adjust the heat as the water comes to a gentle boil.
- Place the cinnamon sticks, sliced ginger root and whole cloves in the bowl and pour the honey on top.
- Stirring occasionally, allow the honey to infuse for 1-2 hours. Check the water level at one hour, refilling as needed.
- Once the honey has infused, strain it into a lidded jar and allow it to cool for 30-60 minutes before using.
- To make the honeyed grapefruit, combine one supremed grapefruit and 2 Tbsp. spiced honey in a small bowl. Allow the juices to flow together for about 5 minutes.
- Divide the Oatmilk Yogurt into four jam jars or dessert cups. Top each with a spoonful of honeyed grapefruit with juices and sprinkle with chopped pistachios.