Featured Product: Nancy’s Oatmilk Non-Dairy Plain Yogurt
- 24 oz. Nancy’s Plain Oatmilk Non-Dairy Yogurt
- 1 ½ cup Granola
- Fresh Fruit
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 Egg Yolks
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Zest
- ½ cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 5 tablespoons Butter, diced
- To make the lemon curd, whisk together the whole eggs, yolks and sugar. Pour the mixture into a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the saucepan. Whisk as the butter melts and the mixture incorporates.
- Once the mixture begins to thicken, remove it from the heat and strain.
- Cover the lemon curd and chill for 1-2 hours.
- To make the parfaits, layer the yogurt and chilled lemon curd into four dessert cups.
- Top with granola and fresh fruit.