Featured Product: Nancy’s Oatmilk Non-Dairy Vanilla Yogurt
- ½ Sweet Potato, diced to ½ inch
- 2 tsp. Grape Seed Oil
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- 6 oz. Nancy’s Vanilla Oatmilk Non-Dairy Yogurt
- ½ Slightly Underripe Banana, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Raw Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Granola
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Place the diced sweet potato on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Drizzle the diced sweet potato with grape seed oil and toss before sprinkling with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Roast the seasoned sweet potato for about 25 minutes, until fork tender and lightly browned. Allow it to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Spoon the Oatmilk yogurt into a bowl and assemble with roasted sweet potato, sliced banana, raw almond butter and granola.