Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Plain Yogurt
- 4 ½ cups Fresh Strawberries and Blueberries
- ⅓ cup Cane Sugar
- 1 tablespoon All-purpose Flour
- 1 ½ cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 ½ tablespoons Cane Sugar
- 2 ¼ teaspoons Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/3 cup Cold Butter, diced to ½ inch
- 6 oz. Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-fed Plain Yogurt
- 1 egg, whisked
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss together the berries, cane sugar and flour. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Using a pastry cutter, cut the diced butter to the flour mixture and incorporate. Add the yogurt and stir with a wooden spoon until a loose dough is formed.
- Scoop the biscuit dough onto a lightly floured work surface and gently knead, 1-2 times. Roll it into a disc, about ½ inch thick, and slice into triangles.
- Stir the fruit and pour it evenly into an 8×8 pan. Arrange the cut biscuit dough on top and brush with the whisked egg.
- Bake the cobbler for 30 minutes, until bubbly and browned on top.
- Serve warm with Strawberry Grass-fed Yogurt Ice Cream.