Featured Product: Nancy’s Natural Cultured Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar, divided ¾, ¼
- 8 oz Nancy’s Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Fresh Mixed Berries
- Mint Leaves, for garnish
Using a hand mixer, beat together the heavy whipping cream, unsweetened cocoa powder and ¾ of the powdered sugar to form stiff peaks. Separately, beat the cream cheese. Slowly add the remaining powdered sugar and the vanilla. Mix until smooth. Combine the whipping cream and cream cheese mixtures and stir to incorporate. Using a pastry bag, add the mousse to small jars or dessert cups. Chill for 1 hour.
To serve, top each mousse cup with fresh berries. Sprinkle with more powdered sugar if desired and garnish with fresh mint.