Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
Tahini Yogurt Sauce
- ¼ C. Tahini
- ¼ C. Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil, as needed
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed (optional)
- Za’atar, to taste
- Sea Salt, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Wild Mushrooms
- 2 to 4 Garlic Cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped fresh Thyme
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper to taste
- ½ Bundle Asparagus, ends snapped, stalks cut into thirds
- ½ Pint Radish, quartered
- ½ Bundle Chard, chopped
- 4 Small Pita, toasted
- Tahini Yogurt Sauce (see above)
- Add the tahini to a blender along with the yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. Blend until smooth. Season with more lemon, za’atar and sea salt to taste. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté the mushrooms until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the prepared asparagus and radish; cook until softened, 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and thyme, then season with salt and pepper. Finally, add the chard and cook until wilted but still vibrant, 1-2 minutes more.
- To serve, fill each toasted pita with the sauté and drizzle with tahini garlic sauce.