Featured Products: Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream and Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- ¼ C. Milk
- ½ C. Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- 1 ½ Tbsp. All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/8 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 oz. Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese
- 1 C. Shredded Medium Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Bag Multi-grain Chips
- 1 Can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 4-5 Mini Bell Peppers, sliced
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- 1 recipe Queso (see above)
- 2 C. Shredded Cheddar
- Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream
- Fresh Salsa
- Sliced Black Olives
- Cilantro Leaves
- Lime Wedges
- Melt the butter in a 3 qt. saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk together the milk and sour cream. Set aside.
- Whisking, add the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the sour cream mixture a splash at a time and continue to whisk until thickened and bubbly.
- Add the Dijon mustard, garlic powder and salt.
- Add the cream cheese and cheddar. Stir until all the cheese is melted.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scatter ½ of the tortilla chips on the parchment and layer with ½ of the black beans, sliced peppers, queso and shredded cheddar.
- Bake the first layer for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese begins to melt.
- Add additional layers of chips, black beans, sliced peppers, queso and shredded cheddar. Bake for 10 more minutes until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Top the nachos with Nancy’s Organic Sour Cream, fresh salsa, sliced black olives, and cilantro leaves. Serve warm with lime wedges.