- 2 ¼ cups Nancy’s Organic Plain Lowfat Kefir
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons Cane Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- ¼ cup Butter, Melted, plus more for the skillet
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Zest
- 1 tablespoons Poppy Seeds
- Fresh Blueberries, optional garnish
Blueberry-Lavender Grass-Fed Yogurt Sauce
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup Nancy’s Organic Blueberry Lavender Grass Fed Yogurt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the kefir, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Separately, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Incorporate the wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir in the beaten eggs, then stir in the melted butter.
- Finally, fold in the poppy seeds and lemon zest.
- Heat a large iron skillet over medium heat and add about 1 Tbsp. butter.
- Distribute the butter across the skillet and pour ¼ C. batter per pancake. Once the batter forms bubbles throughout, flip them to brown the other side.
- To make the Blueberry Lavender Grass-fed Yogurt Sauce, whisk the yogurt and powdered sugar together in a small mixing bowl.