Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Plain 100% Grass-Fed Yogurt
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 tablespoons Poppy Seeds
- ¾ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Zest
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ cup Nancy’s Organic Plain 100% Grass-fed Yogurt
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice, as needed
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a standard muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, poppy seeds and salt.
- Separately, beat the butter, sugar and lemon zest until fluffy. Gradually add the eggs and incorporate.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients. Add the yogurt and incorporate.
- Using a large scoop, fill the wells of the prepared muffin tin to the top. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the muffin tops are cracked and golden.
- Remove the muffins from the tin and allow them to cool on a rack for 10 minutes.
- Using a hand mixer, mix the powdered sugar and lemon juice to make the glaze.
- Drizzle each muffin with glaze. Serve immediately or store for 2-3 days in an airtight container.