Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 2 cups Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 2 cups Lemon Mousse (see below)
- 1 cup Lemon Curd
- 1 cup Blueberry Compote (see below)
- 2 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Zest
- 1 tablespoon Organic Cane Sugar (optional)
- ½ cup Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- ¼ cup Lemon Curd
- ¼ cup Whipped Topping
- 2 cups Fresh Blueberries
- ¼ cup Cane Sugar
- ¼ cup Water
Add compote ingredients to a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer. Stirring, cook until bubbly. Remove blueberry compote from heat and set aside to cool.
Add lemon mousse ingredients to a mixing bowl and fold to combine. Spoon 2 tablespoons of lemon curd into four small serving dishes. Layer 2 tablespoons blueberry compote on top of the lemon curd. Layer ½ cup Plain yogurt and ¼ cup Lemon Mousse on top of the compote. Top the dessert with lemon zest, sugar (if using) and the remaining blueberry compote.