Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 4 Fresh Kiwi, peeled
- ¼ C. Honey
- 2 C. Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 6 Small Paper Cups
- 6 Flat Wooden Sticks
- Slice two peeled kiwi into thin rounds and slide several down the sides of each paper cup.
- Puree the remaining peeled kiwi with the honey and yogurt. Pour the mixture equally into the cups.
- Place a strip of tape across the top of each cup. Pierce through the tape with the tip of a knife (make a ¼ inch cut) to hold the stick in place.
- Freeze the pops overnight before tearing the paper cups away to serve.