- 3 cups All-purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Cane Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- ¼ cup Nancy’s Organic Cream Cheese
- 1 ¼ cup Nancy’s Organic Plain Whole Milk Kefir
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Separately, cream the butter and cream cheese.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients. Add the Kefir and incorporate.
- Form the dough into a loose ball and knead on a floured surface until just smooth.
- Flatten the dough and roll to ¾ inch thick.
- Cut 8 -10 biscuits and place them on the parchment paper.
- Allow the biscuits to rise in the oven at 450 degrees for 5 minutes. Open the oven slightly to reduce the heat to 400 degrees.
- Bake the biscuits for 10-12 minutes until the tops are golden.