Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Plain Yogurt
- 1 can (15 oz.) Chickpeas, drained and skins removed*
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- ⅓ C. Tahini
- 3 Tbsp. Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Plain Yogurt
- ¼ C. Olive Oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp. Garam Masala
- 1 tsp. Salt, to taste
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 6 small Heirloom Carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- ½ Cauliflower, sliced to ½ inch thick
- 2 handfuls Green Beans
- ½ small Onion, sliced lengthwise, through the root
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Garam Masala Spice Blend
- Flaked Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Pita Bread, lightly grilled, for serving
- Add the chickpeas and garlic to a high-powered blender and pulse to combine.
- Blend to incorporate the tahini, yogurt, olive oil and lemon juice into the mixture. Add the seasonings and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the hummus into a serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- While heating the grill, blanch the veggies (except the onions) in boiling water to soften them slightly.
- Prepare the blanched veggies and quartered onions for grilling by brushing all sides with olive oil and seasoning with garam masala, salt, and pepper.
- Place the prepared veggies on a hot grill for 3-4 minutes, until just browned. Turn them to cook evenly.
- Spread the Creamy Hummus evenly onto 4 plates and top with grilled veggies.
- Season with flaked sea salt, pepper, and a squeeze fresh lemon, if desired.
- Serve with warm grilled pita and more yogurt.
*Removing the skins from the chickpeas is optional for a creamier texture.