Featured Product: Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Plain Yogurt
- 4 Peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 C. Nancy’s Organic 100% Grass-Fed Plain Yogurt
- 2 C. Honey Oat Crumble (below)
- Fresh Blackberries, for garnish
- Fresh Mint, for garnish
Honey Oat Crumble
- ¼ C. Coconut Oil
- ¼ C. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 ½ C. Old-fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 C. Pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Ground Ginger
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line a small sheet pan or 9×11-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Allow the paper to exceed the height of the sides by ½ inch.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, honey, maple syrup, vanilla extract and kosher salt.
- In a larger bowl, mix together the rolled oats, chopped pecans, cinnamon and ginger.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture and incorporate.
- Spoon the granola evenly onto the lined sheet pan or baking dish and press it to the bottom.
- Bake the granola for about 30 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Lift up the parchment paper and transfer the granola to a cooling rack to rest for about 30 minutes before crumbling. Leftovers may be stored in a jar for up to two weeks.
- Heat a stovetop grill pan to medium or allow a charcoal grill to settle and die down.
- Brush all surfaces of the halved peaches with olive oil and place them cut side down on the grill. Allow the peaches to soften slightly and form grill marks before turning. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side and remove them from the heat.
- Allow the cooked peaches to cool for about 5 minutes before serving.