Featured Product: Nancy’s Whole Milk Yogurt
- 1 C. Nancy’s Whole Milk Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh Rosemary
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- Salt, to taste
- 2 lb. Baby Red Potatoes, halved
- 1 lb. Green Beans
- Chopped Pistachios
- Pomegranate Seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, rosemary, garlic, lemon juice and zest. Season with salt.
- Place the halved baby potatoes in a steam basket over 1-2 inches of water. Bring the water to a boil and steam the potatoes for about 10 minutes until fork tender. Remove from the heat and season with salt.
- Toss the seasoned potatoes in a large bowl with half of the dressing. Cover and chill for at least one hour.
- Steam the green beans for 3-5 minutes until vibrant and transfer to an ice water bath for 2-3 minutes before draining and patting dry.
- Combine the dressed, chilled potatoes and green beans in a serving bowl, adding additional dressing as needed.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios and pomegranate seeds to serve.